Friday, September 2, 2016

Thirteen Days Left

Leaving in less than 2 weeks.  I'm getting both excited and nervous.  Listening to all the weather around the country sounds horrific, but if we don't get up and go now we will probably never do it.  Life certainly does get in the way.  There is always something keeping everyone from enjoying their life.  Work, Family, and everything in-between.  Everything will be just where I left it when we get back.  The only thing I'm expecting to change when we're gone is my granddaughter.  I'm hoping that I can FaceTime with her.  I know she's too little to understand, but I just want to be able to see her.  She is the most adorable little girl I have ever seen, says every grandparent in the world, hahaha!

Most of the stuff we need for camping is ready to go.  We are going simply and enjoying nature, solitude and leaving the problems of life behind.  Now I must go and put our trip on AAA Trip Tiks again.  The first few times it did not save.  But since I can be old school, I wrote it down in my notebook.

If anyone knows of any interesting things around this country that we should check out while we're out and about, please comment below.  ~Have a snazzy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment