Sunday, September 4, 2016

Starting The Day!

I've decided on a few things that my husband and I can do on our journey to start each day off right.  We have a tendency of yelling a lot at each other when on the road.  Me telling him how to drive and do everything else the right way and him not listening.  You married people must know how it is.  If husbands would just realize that we are always right and get on with their day, everything would go smoothly. But since that's not the case, my plan is this:

1.  Read a positive quote to each other each morning.

2.  Meditate together for at least 10 minutes.

3.  Play the song "Let It Go" every time we start yelling at each other.

I'm truly hoping this will help.  And maybe we will continue doing it when we get home.

Have a Sunshine Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment