Saturday, December 8, 2012

Being Sensitive! WTF!

Can someone learn to be less sensitive? And is that really a good idea? I take everything personally and feel like crying during any confrontation!

Are there a lot of sensitive people out there? Or am I one of a strange breed that is dying off?

I wish I was less sensitive. It would make my life a lot easier. I could say what I need to say to people without choking up.

How many of you out there are sensitive? Does it help you to be more empathetic? Or does it reek havoc with your emotions?

I am learning to control my sensitivities! Sometimes I will say to myself that famous saying, "It's none of my business what other people think of me"! But that is Easier said than done.

I guess acknowledging I have a problem is the first step!

No comments:

Post a Comment