Thursday, November 29, 2012

Yelled at on Second Day!

As I was watching training videos on the computer at work I decided to take notes. After about 15 minutes I hear my boss from behind her cubicle yelling, "stop texting, stop texting, stop texting" she then comes out from behind the cubicle and I realized she was talking to me. I was flabbergasted! I didn't have paper or anything to write with, so I used my note app on my phone! I hadn't realized what it looked like!

After I told her what I was doing. She said "oh, okay. You didn't seem like that kind of person, to text at work! I guess everyone isn't into technology. But it sure was nice to know I could take notes without having paper!

Later on at break she said, "are you reading those notes you took?" And I said no. After thinking about it, I think she was sarcastic and I don't think she believed me about taking notes!

No comments:

Post a Comment