Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Found An Awesome Cereal

I've been eating Special K since I can remember, then I stopped for awhile because I wasn't happy with the taste anymore.  Then I found Special K Blueberry.  If you know anything about me, I will eat anything with blueberries in it.  Except a piece of meat hahaha!


Well I was eating that for awhile, but my teeth starting hurting because of the sugared blueberries, but I didn't want to stop eating their cereal.  Then I came upon their newest endeavor, Special K protein cereal.  It has a whopping 10 grams of protein per serving.  And if you're like me, one serving (3/4 cup) is not ever enough.  So I eat two servings and get 20 grams of protein.  Which for a vegan is an awesome amount for one meal.  It has a very pleasant light cinnamon taste.  And the flakes are heavier than the regular Special K so it feels substantial when eating.  There are 120 calories per serving and the regular stuff has 110.  But for the added protein, it is well worth it.

They say starting your day with protein is a great thing because it helps get you going.  Now that I have a quick and tasty way to do that I should be on my way to losing more weight.  And Special K is an awesome midday or after dinner snack.  Just enough sweetness to make you feel like you've had a treat.

(Kellogg's has not given me anything to tout there products)

You can also go online and join their site.  http://www.specialk.com/ Every time you buy one of their products you enter the code from the inside of the box and you can enter sweepstakes or get free stuff.  Since I buy a few boxes a week this will add up rather quickly.  It also has lots of other fun stuff on the site so check it out.  And you can also get coupons.




No comments:

Post a Comment