Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Getting a Flatter Belly!

Giving up bread hasn't been has hard as I initially thought it would be.  It helps that I buy bread I don't like for my husband and it also helps that I like bread with vegan butter, so I don't buy the butter.

My head has been clearer since I gave it up.  But I don't know if it's because I am having less carbs or because I have upped my fruits and vegetables to around 10 per day.

It's really amazing how quick your belly will start to shrink when you stop the bread.  The pounds and other inches I need to lose will be much harder to do, but if all you want to do is make your belly flatter, give up the bread.

I've lost 1.5 inches in 5 days!  Woot Woot!

I have done the Engine 2 Diet, but it is really strict.  It's vegan without any oil or sugar.  It does have some good recipes in there, so you might want to try them out.  http://engine2diet.com/

And always remember that you can get cookbooks or food lifestyle books at your local library.  And some libraries have exercise DVD's.

No comments:

Post a Comment