Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My Addiction And How I Deal With It!

I have realized that I am addicted to toast. It may sound like a funny addiction, but it has made me gain weight rather quickly.

So I have decided that when we move, I will put my toaster away. My husband has also agreed to this!

I will keep you updated on my progress! And if you have any ideas on how you deal with a strange addiction I would love to hear about it. Or if you need an idea of how to deal with one, maybe I can help.

I must lose 60 pounds to be healthy!

1 comment:

  1. eat "Flackers" instead. they are crackers made out of flax seeds. Low in carbs, higher in protein and full of fiber and omega-3's. I have rosemary ones. Good but expensive and need to find them in the health food section or store.

    ReplyDelete